Monday, May 17, 2010

Outdoor Living Skills

Outdoor Living Skills

 

As I leap in the air I sense branches reaching to strangle me. I run away like some rifle person was chasing me. I had to help my mates but how especially now? I decide to hurl a stick. But it was gone I couldn’t hear anything. Even a sound of rustling of leaves. As I walk back to my mates they were sleeping. I guess it was time for a nap.

 

When I wake up my mates were gone. I huff and puff. It was the worst moment of my life. I though that I was going to be a goner. As I wait for their return I gather some sticks. I really need a axe. So I decide to customize some wood. I end up with a decent axe. I was proud of it and then I sense a sound of a rustle in a shrub. Suddenly something leapt up in the air. It was my mates.

 

As we finished our bivvy we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment