Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Storm

         Storm!!

I’m all wrapped around piles of blankets. Trying to turn on the electric blanket but I can’t because the electricity is broken so I can’t open the light or watch Television.

             The storm has arrived!!!! 


Im looking around the haunted dark room. The branch is tapping on my window. I get my torch out and drag the light to the door. Grabbing the door knob and slowly turn it around. Shining the torch to the hall as the frosty air slides through the gap.


After a few minutes later I hop in my warm bed. The bed swallows me under the blankets. Moving around like a butterfly trying to get unstuck. Dying at thirst but I can’t be bothered going on a long creepy journey to the kitchen and back. Im bored and frozen at the same time. “Ok” I say to  myself, I will get my torch and go to the kitchen..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment